Yesterday Hazel said, "Look, a cracker nut!" And indeed, there was a small picture of a Nutcracker nearby. She's been ready for Christmas since the holiday blow-ups went up at Lowe's and Home Depot a few weeks back; that's her favorite outing with Daddy. She's told me that she wants to bake ginger bread men and reindeer cookies. Today she was wondering what color lights we have for inside and outside the house, and she's been toy shopping in catalogs for weeks. At least she's only been asking for one thing, but I suppose we need to buy it, since I'm sure she'll ask Santa for it.
Our computer's in the shop, so I have no pictures for probably another week, as Hazel and I are going off on an adventure next week. Speaking of adventures, we've totally got Hazel trained and now she likes to go on driving adventures. She's in trouble now - I've wanted to drive Route 66 from LA to Chicago for some time...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such sweet thoughts! I wish I had been writing those types of thoughts down when Havah was so young. Remember the Christmas of the blue candy canes?
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment