Hazel asks for a file folder every other day. There must be a filing gene. She usually files her papers in it, not her head.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Random pictures
Last night at dinner, Hazel asked for some shredded cheese. A little bit later she said, "I don't want cheese lines. I want cheese sticks." Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks. I'll post about our trip to Montana next.
Hazel asks for a file folder every other day. There must be a filing gene. She usually files her papers in it, not her head.
Reading Richard Scarry to her dolly.
Intently watching Wonder Pets while I try to get a good picture of her in her headband. I love her in them, but she won't wear them more than 5-10 minutes. That's the way it used to be with her hairclips, which she wears all the time now, so I hope she'll get used to the headbands too.
Hazel asks for a file folder every other day. There must be a filing gene. She usually files her papers in it, not her head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG a filing gene. I have to meet this child.
I love the headbands too!
I have wasted so much money on hair clips and headbands. They are always thrown off within the first few minutes! That photo of Hazel holding the bowl of green beans is amazing! It is a replica of you Shalimar!!!!
~jenna
Blame Eric for the file obsession. I think it's an admission thing.
Post a Comment