Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Song writing...

Hazel was singing random lines while eating lunch today. I wish I had started writing sooner, but here's what I got before she stopped.

"I like to play with Daddy sometimes when it's dark. And I go to bed with my friends - Hippo, Piggy, Ducky and Hippo and my farm blankie.
When I wake up, it's sunny and cloudy and I go to some places. And I color and we go to the store and on rides.
I go with Daddy to Farmer's Market and to the crane. And it's dark and it's night time and we go home. And I have lunch in a couple days and I have lunch at naptime."

There's a crane driving pilings where they're building the new city hall, and we always circle that block so she can see it. It was just fun to listen to her train of thought, and hilarious that she was singing it.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That is so precious. You've inspired me to write down the adorable things they say. :)