We've just finished up our third week of summer vacation, and we're having lots of fun. Most days Hazel hears the doorbell ring and runs to find the neighbor kids asking her to come out and play. She couldn't be happier to oblige. Our combined entertainment includes bikes, cars, scooters, skateboards, a hot wheel, bubbles, pinwheels, flags, kites, fishing poles, an assortment of balls, a hammock and a trampoline. I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. They play hide'n'seek, roll down the hillside, find bugs, and hide objects for others to find (so far usually a weed from my yard). We are so glad we moved into this house on this street with such great neighbors!
I think you're a little big for this bike now, Hazel.
Ding ding! The little kids especially like Hazel's fire truck.
Memorial Day weekend, my little pied piper organized several parades around the circle.
We still play plenty indoors too. Here's a shopping list Hazel drew on Daddy's white board at work.
She insisted we take photos of the biggest and smallest pea pods at dinner time. I think this was the small one. Neither was that remarkable...
Hazel lined up twenty or so Littlest Pet Shop pets and found them all hats of some sort to wear. She's lucky to have a large tinker box with all sorts of little things that fit the bill.
Saying good-bye to her jacket Daddy brought home from China for her. Every time she wears this coat, she gets compliments. She loves it too, but too many seams have frayed and ripped out. Sniff...
Hazel's veterinary clinic. All her Pet Shop pets come here for treatment.




1 comment:
I love peeking into her imagination...so much like her cuz!
what a fun neighborhood you have. that is exactly how ours was in Wenatchee - crazy busy all the time. :)
happy weekend to you all - see you soon!
Post a Comment