They even moved the tassel from left to right...
Hazel has been bugging me for a bouquet of real flowers for seemingly months on end. She was thrilled with her flowers and was parading around the room, striking her "cute" pose, hoping absolutely everyone got to see her with them.
These flowers were left over from Aunt Hilary's visit, which I'll post next.
It doesn't get any more official than this. Do I have to save this for college applications?
I forgot to mention that while my child was not the one yelling the songs as they sang, she was the one who (front and center) couldn't stop jumping up and down with both fists raised in the air for the last five minutes in the program. Excited would be an understatement.

2 comments:
whoopee Hazel! congratulations!
(and look at you guys...no coats!! was it a warm-ish night?)
So sweet. Congrats Hazel!!
Post a Comment