I'm being haunted by the fact that I haven't blogged in over a month! I'm sure no one will mind if I take a few days to post some holiday happenings. Just stretching my favorite time of year out a little bit longer... Daddy got to join Hazel and I for a Christmas craft class. This first one is a painted snowflake stamped gift bag. It cracks me up that her tongue's sticking out while she concentrates on spreading the paint just so.

Water colors to create lovely bookmarks.


This is one of two glittery pine cone ornaments, and somehow I think the two bags of snack mix are in the blue bag. I'm not sure combining cracker snacks in a ziplock and putting them in a gift bag count as a craft, but we enjoyed eating them and re-discovered a love of Bugles. Yum!

No comments:
Post a Comment