Monday, March 5, 2012
On top of the world
Daddy and Hazel took advantage of the beautiful day yesterday and drove up to Flat top, officially known as Chugach State Park. I'm sure it felt like they were on top of the world, as the view from up there is amazing.
Hazel saw that the sign was dirty and cleaned it up with fresh snow.
Look, the words are imprinted on my gloves!
If Mommy were there, I would have said to please not eat snow after using those gloves to wash away the dirt... but I wasn't there.





I'm not sure if this was on purpose or not.
We bought Hazel snow shoes a few weeks ago, and apart from a tramp around our back yard, this was her first outing with them. She's enjoying them so far. Unfortunately, our snow shoes are in the storage area, barricaded in by the snow. So we'll have to work on getting them out so we can tromp about off the beaten path as well. It started snowing too soon after we moved in, so we weren't quite organized yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks so much...it is wonderful to either be a kid, or be a grown up with great kid memories! ~mom.
These pictures are GORGEOUS!
That top photo is a crazy optical illusion...her height makes Hazel look like she's 10 years old!
Whoops, I forgot to sign that. ~Hilary
Post a Comment