Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas through Hazel's view finder

I've got a couple blog posts up my sleeve for the next few days, but I'm going to enjoy a holiday movie this evening (if Hazel ever falls asleep) and let her pictures speak for themselves. These are some of the many important parts of Christmas Hazel photographed with Daddy's phone, starting with our nine foot Christmas tree.
I wouldn't have thought to record our festive dish towels...


Nope, not a Christmas whale, but part of Hazel's global map on her playroom wall. Guess she got distracted from Christmas.

It's already Christmas Eve in her doll house.
Close-ups were warranted.

My favorite shot - so many lights reflecting off the ornament and Hazel and her camera framed in the middle. Pretty cool.

This wish comes true every couple days. I'm sure we got another ten inches so far today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! I love it! Merry Christmas!
Love, Jenna

Kristen said...

Loved this post!